HGH Spray was designed for men that live an active life or are just getting back into an active lifestyle. It not only increases the output of the central glad complex of the body its focus is to increase HGH levels in the body and it is quite successful at that. As we age the amount of HGH our body produces decreases. At the age of 30 the average male starts to decrease its production of HGH, by the mid 40's HGH levels tend to fall quickly, by the mid 50's HGH can be all but nonexistent in the male body. HGH is critical to the human body to feel young and to promote a long and health life. It has its benefits in the gym as it helps people increase the productivity of their workouts.
What does this supplement stack with.
- This supplement was designed to and does stack with everything on your shelves, including all PH's and inject able steroid cycles, except "Growth Factors drops" as that supplement uses this formula as a base formula.
- Stacks really well with Charger, IGF pills, all Americell labs products, and everything on your "back walls".
Most users report the following...
- More energy. Most users report that they have a lot more energy though the day and get a good night sleep at night.
- Slim down the fat. Most users report that their fat burn rate is increased while taking this product and that this product helps remove stubborn fat in areas that are hard to lose before.
- More active sex drive. Most users report that their sex drive is way above normal and that they feel that they are younger.
- Increased overall feeling of wellness. Most users report that they just feel better every day that they take this supplement.
Some important notes.
- Strongest formula available on the market today, yes we check the other brands. There is cheaper product on the market, most of it is watered down or diluted. A good quality formula is expensive to put together so if you see a cheaper product it is probably watered down.
- Why do you put "Proprietary Formula" on the bottle. Believe it or not there is a lot of copy cats in the marketplace. The competition would simply try to copy us and make a formula identical to ours if we advertised what was in it. This is why we protect our recipe, just like KFC protects ours. Now we do disclose to the FDA, during their inspections, what the formula is but they are the only ones to know.